Marble top dining table has becomes the elegance and luxury symbol for centuries. Marble is a stunning natural stone that popular with its opulent appearance. Marble surface also becomes the top list of expensive material, the top option for a homeowner who loves classic beauty, stylish, and modern minimalistic approach. You can find marble in many options of colors, intensity, and finishes.
Marble Top Dining Table
White Marble Top Dining Table With Oak Wood
Reason to choose Marble Dining table
Transitional Cream Marble Top Dining Table With Espresso Tapered Legs
The dining table is essential for the home. This is a table that has an important role in the make dining room as a whole look. Hence, it is important to take the dining table seriously. The dining table is furniture that categorized most used in the home. This also pieces that use as the main furniture that helps you to entertain your guests and throwing the dinner party.
Laminated Dining Table Faux Marble Top
A marble dining table is a glamorous table even in the simplest design. The table also comes into varies design ideas ranging from traditional and old-fashioned classic look to the modern and contemporary minimalist look.
Marble top dining table design ideas
Marble Top Dining Laminated Table Set
There are many options of marble top dining table design ideas with marvelous design that you can choose for corporate with your home. You can find the marble dining table that combines with other material such as iron, wrought, steel, glass, and even silver. No matter what your preference style and taste, you can find the matched one with your home decor.
- Round marble dining table with thin Carrara set with steel base. The combination of marble and silver create a modern chic style. You can pair this marble dining table with off-white leather dining chairs made from polished metal.
- Neo Marquina geometric marble dining table is another option for you who are looking for a contemporary look. The top of the table comes with a rectangular shape with the marble blocks as the base. The table paired with black tufted leather dining chair with chrome legs that look in contrast with the marble.
- For you who looking for a vintage look, this Elle Woods charm marble pink table can be a great idea to buy. The rose marble top with round cut shape look allured with golden hairpin legs.
- Add gray marble dining table into your dining room with the floor from white marble tiles. It will look matches and give a stronger image of elegant.
White Round Marble Top Dining Table Stainless Steel Base With White Leather Chair
Luxury White Round Marble Top Dining Table Stainless Steel Base
Round Dining Table Marble Top With Vintage Chairs
Styling your marble top dining table
It is important for you to style your marble top dining table that will bedazzle the style and taste of your preference. Styling the marble top dining table is an art. There are several ways you can do to style marble top dining table. To make the vintage look of your marble top dining table, you can add antique gold or silver of candelabras as the table centerpiece. Add the accent candle and urchins to your table to give unique look.
Modern White Marble Top Dining Table Gold Stainless Steel Base
Pros and cons from marble top dining table
Even the marble top dining table has a timeless appeal that makes many homeowners drop their options, but there are also pros and cons from the pricey furniture. Here are the benefit and the problems that most associated with marble top dining table.
Modern Iron Bistro Dining Table Marble Top Set
- It has a stunning look. The marble top dining table has a majestic look that will instantly enhance your dining room look and atmosphere.
- Bedazzling the shine. The marble dining table is looking best when it comes and doused with polish in high dosages. As more polish you apply, it will look glimmer.
- Unique pattern. Like a natural stone, the pattern is different from each other with different intensity.
- Environmental friendly. The marble dining table is made from natural stones that free from the chemical process and not produce any toxic or contribute to gasses emission.
Luxury Marble Top Dining Table Rose Gold Base
- It is easily too scratched. Marble is an actually soft natural stone that makes the reason why many sculptors use this material for art projects. This attributes also the downside of the marble table as it is vulnerable to scraping, scratching and chipping.
- It is extremely expensive. Marble is considered as queen from the natural stone. The marble dining table is cost expensive and also need high maintenance. The cost that you need to spend if you want to buy the marble dining table is around $200-$4000. The cost varies due to grade, color, and type. The other material in the table such as leather, steel, and others also bump the cost.
- Hard to maintain. Marble is stone that made up from carbonate mineral that makes it as basic nature but because it has high pH property, marble product will react in aggressively when in contact with acidic substances in a spillages liquid such as wine, orange juice, and coffee even with edible substances such as sausage. These substances should be cleaned using a clean soft cloth to avoiding the staining in the table. Every week the table should be cleaned using specific marble cleaner. This cleaning routine takes time and makes this the not perfect material for people who have busy lives.
Care guide to marble top surface
Clean Dining Table Marble Top
- Use only the coaster consistently for cleans your marble dining table.
- Only use the cleaner that recommended as marble cleaner. The traditional cleaner has chemical ingredients and acidic that makes it damage your marble surface and dull the look of the surface.
- If there is a spill, especially something that acidic, then wipe as soon as possible.
- Use a mild soap for few times is okay. But it is not recommended to use too often.
- If you have white marble, then do not use wax. This will cause serious discoloration to your marble from beautiful white into dull yellow color.
- Seal your marble as manufacturer recommended. However, there are marbles that no need to be sealed. Ensure to ask the sales if the marbles dining table you buy need to seal.
Do you still consider buying a marble top dining table after reading this guideline? The marble dining table can be luxury furniture in your house. An elegance marble dining table can be a great centerpiece decor in your room. Soon, you will find it as favorite furniture in your home.