Mid century modern exterior should be considered when people want to use the mid-century modern design for their living space. There is no question that it will be more than just choose a mid-century modern sofa because they also have to make sure that this design style can also be used for the exterior of the house. It does not mean that they have to build from scratch because the mid-century modern exterior design can be done simply by changing the paint for instance. There is no need to be confused because there are some great ideas which can be applied for home exterior with mid-century modern design.
Mid Century Modern Exterior
Mid Century Modern Exterior Home
The very first key point which people should so if they want to make sure that the mid century modern exterior of their home can also be seen from the outside is by applying the bright paint coat for their exterior. For example, people can combine walls which are painted in bright turquoise with the landscape from the crushed marble which can bring the white color. Combination of turquoise and white can be extravagant and more importantly, it will remind them to the beach. There are more ideas which can be used for adding the bright paint coat to their home exterior. There is nothing wrong to keep the common wall colors for their exterior but if they want to add the mid-century modern feel, they should consider the bright colors as the accent for their exterior. The color accent can be applied for the front doors or the plant pots. It is the simplest method which people can use. Nevertheless, they can also consider applying bright colors to the garage. The exterior can be added with the retro vibe by using vibrant turquoise, red, blue, and orange.
Mid Century Modern Exterior Ideas
- There is no doubt that using the bright colored pint becomes the simplest way for adding the mid-century modern vibe to the exterior.
- There is no need to spend too much money on having a mid-century modern exterior.
- Some people might not be confident enough for using the bright color for painting their exterior even only a part of it.
Mid Century Modern Exterior White
Modern Aesthetic Plant Life
When people are talking about the home exterior design, there is no question that plant life must be included. There is no way people can create a great exterior look without paying attention to the plants. The plants will be needed for adding texture to the exterior design. At the same time, it will also be useful for adding life to the setting. One thing for sure, people cannot just use any plant for their mid century modern exterior. They have to make sure that the plants can be suitable for the modern aesthetic. In this circumstance, they need to use cacti, succulents, Yucca, ornamental grasses, and New Zealand Flax. Those are great options which people can choose for building the plant life which can meet the mid-century modern design for home exterior. The plants can be planted for lining the wall or the walkway in a linear way.
Mid Century Modern Exterior Brick
- People can add the mid-century modern vibe and life to their home exterior.
- Plants can be great for healthier air.
- It takes time and energy for nursing the plants.
- People have to make sure that they choose the right plants for the climate as well as the landscape.
Simple Mid Century Modern Exterior
Mix Material for Home Structure
People can feel free to mix the materials for making up the structure of the house. This is something which is encouraged by mid-century modern style after all. There is nothing wrong to use different materials such as stone, glass, wood, brick, or concrete for their house structure. They can combine those materials freely. The glass is used for the window and this can be the common option which people use for their house. They surely can use this option when building the house with mid-century modern style or they can also use glass materials for building the entire walls. People can surely use their preference for material when creating a great mid century modern exterior. However, it is important to remember that no matter how crazy they want to combine various materials, they should make a straight line as well as geometric patterns so they can get the mid-century modern feel for their home exterior design.
Mid Century Modern Exterior Gray
- There is no limit for building a house structure with mid-century modern style.
- People can be more explorative with the materials combination.
- Sometimes combining different materials can be overwhelming for the exterior design.
- It is still important to keep the mid-century modern line including the geometric pattern and straight line no matter how complicated the material combination is used.
Mid Century Modern Exterior House
Linear Landscape Design
The linear design must be used when people try to combine the structural materials for the house. In fact, they also to do the same with the landscape design. The landscape design which comes with linear style will make this style look funky. People can cover the yard with the grass. There can also be the dirt pathway which can be useful for displaying the plant life. There can also be another plant set which can be lined with sand or rock so they can get the look of the desert. There are some materials which are suggested for creating a landscape for mid century modern exterior. They should use gravel, grass, sand, concrete, dirt, and rocks. Those materials will be great for plant life. At the same time, people can also find that those materials will enhance the aesthetic look of the landscape with mid-century modern style.
Mid Century Modern Exterior Architecture
- People can find a neat look for their landscape with mid-century modern style because of the linear method of landscaping.
- The materials for landscaping are easy to find and pretty cheap as well.
- Because of the linear concept, some people might find that there is no room for more exploration with the landscape if they do not want to ruin the mid century modern exterior.