Create your outdoor wall art as stunning as inside. Your outdoor areas can be made more inviting just with simple decor wall art. From the lettered wall art design into unique wall art arrangements with repurposed materials, here are vast ideas to create wall art for your outdoor space.
Outdoor Wall Art
How to make your outdoor wall art
Leaves Iron Outdoor Wall Art
The searches and installation of outdoor wall art for your space can be a trouble as you will need to meet and fit with the existing decor and style. You also need to ensure that the wall art ideas serve the styling touch to your space. The first tip that every person who considers installing outdoor wall art is chosen what you like. Put something that adds enjoyment or relaxation to your home.
Contemporary Grail Outdoor Wall With Hue
• Select the wall art from the size. You can choose oversized wall art, large, medium, small and mini. The oversized wall art can act as a focal point for your outdoor space. The large size can be used as a centerpiece or balanced with mini or small pieces. The medium can be gathered together with small pieces.
Modern Small Patio Candle Decorating Outdoor Wall Art
• Select the wall art from the style. Selecting wall art by style is a personal thing from the owner. You can try to find pieces from these following categories. First, choose the pieces that match the style, especially the furniture of the outdoor space. Second, invest at least one significant or oversized piece that will be perfect for years to come. Third, choose a set of group of mini or small pieces. Fourth, use frames for emphasizing the wall art style when it mismatched one. Fifth, mix the materials from different things such as metal signs and wooden art. The last, add signs with words but not more from three.
Large Twin Iron Outdoor Wall Art
• Select the wall art from color. There are 2 major approaches when selecting wall art for your outdoor space with color preferences. First, stick the consistent scheme as cohesive, complementary and sophisticated. Or alternatively, you can choose the room that introduces bolder shades or same with the color scheme. Your wall color should not restrict the pallet but instead, it should serve the baseline for the sense of personal style you evolving.
Turquoise Ceramic Tiles 30 cm Outdoor Wall Art
• Select the art by theme. Homes with the theme are easier to decorate as you can choose and eliminate items that do not fit with your home theme. You can choose from the rustic, modern or greenery look theme.
DIY Outdoor Weatherproof Art Wall
Backyard Garden DIY Outdoor Weatherproof Art Wall
As the outdoor wall art adds finishing touch on your outdoor space such as patio and backyard, then you also should remember that the wall art will be exposed to the elements, including wind and rainwater. Here are DIY canvas projects ideas that will add welcome bursts of fun, style, and color to the bare outdoor walls and waterproofs ways that make them impervious from rain and wind.
Nature DIY Outdoor Weatherproof Art Wall
1. Prepare the material, canvas art, mod podge clear acrylic sealer (for canvas) and Krylon polyurethane spray sealer for wood frame.
Nature With Plant Backyard DIY Outdoor Weatherproof Art Wall
2. Step 1, seal the frame with polyurethane.
3. Step 2; seal the canvas with mod podge. Seal the entire canvas with mod podge. Spray the second layer after the canvas fully dried for extra protection. Now it is ready to install outdoors.
DIY outdoor wall art ideas that you can make by yourself
If you have a limited budget for creating your outdoor wall art then you can expect to make your own DIY outdoor wall art design.
Patio DIY Outdoor Weatherproof Art Wall
• Outdoor wall art with wood. Create outdoor wall art from wood is the best option for those who are looking for a rustic look in your outdoor space. The first idea is a wooden wall sculpture. Created from recycled lumber beams, this is a structure that not only looks interesting and attractive but also unique. This wall art installed with a misting system that serves the practical outdoor space. Next, you might refer to modern wooden wall art for outdoor space. The ideas consist of salvaged wood mounted in treated plywood and then sealed to protect the wood from elements. The next idea is to lighten your outdoor with the outdoor marquee letters. Choose the personalized monogram that initial you or theme you want.
Wood Frame DIY Outdoor Weatherproof Art Wall
• Outdoor wall art using plants. This is perfect for those who love greenery for outdoor space. There are several ideas that you can create. First, you can hang a framed cactus vertical garden. Second, you can create a macramé hanging pot wall. Or for the old home theme, you can use rusty can for the planter.
• Work with repurposed one. If you have an old window frame, you can use it as outdoor wall art by hanging it on the wall and add decor art such as wreath. You also can work with a picket fence and add chalkboard accents signs.
Frame of DIY Outdoor Weatherproof Art Wall
Instead of these DIY wall art, you also can buy some outdoor wall art. There are many outdoor wall arts that you can pick to meet with the home theme and season.
• Work with canvas ideas. Canvas wall art is the easiest ways to add wall art to your outdoor space. There are different paintings, photos, and artwork that is suitable for the great wall in different colors. The best part of this canvas, you can buy with weatherproof style.
Dry Out Frame DIY Outdoor Weatherproof Art Wall
• Work with wrought wall art. For you who love the elegant and charming from wrought decor art, there are several wrought wall art that you can make. The first idea is to create a Mason jar hanging candle holder. These create a delightful outdoor light for your house.
Painting of DIY Outdoor Weatherproof Art Wall
• Work with chalkboard. Chalkboard is something that also nice to use as wall art especially in outdoor. Here, you can use different ways with chalkboard. The first idea is hanging a wreath on your chalkboard. This will be perfect for fall outdoor wall art theme.
Install Part of DIY Outdoor Weatherproof Art Wall
• Work with fence and wall. If you just want to work with simple wall art, you can choose to work with a fence. The hanging lattice in the wall and add galvanized pot can be a great idea to start.
Futuristic Wooden DIY Outdoor Weatherproof Art Wall
Anything of outdoor wall art design ideas that you choose, choose wisely as it will define your home. The outdoor wall art can enhance your home beauty and landscape view.